1) Tell everyone that you’ve been tagged.
2) Link the person who tagged you on your blog
3) Write the rules (like I’m doing right now)
4) Tag at least 6 other people
5) Tell those 6 people that you’ve tagged them
6) Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance…which would be:
-I sometimes smile at the mirror to check whether the reflection smiles back. Childhood phobia developed after watching a really scary episode of “Aahat” where people get sucked into the mirror by their reflections.
-I read 4-5 books together. Get bored after a few hours of reading one book, and pick up another.
-I terrorize my sister often by saying that I can read her thoughts if I keep my hand under her pillow.
-Once a month I shut myself from the rest of the world and spend the day in my room watching movies back to back, or sketching.
– I draw on newspapers. Especially faces of politicians. Horns or halos on the head. Mostly horns.
-When I was 12 years old, I bought a book from a mobile bookstore, “Seven on Life’s adventure“. It had character called Luke, who was advised by his mentor “There’s nothing half so sweet in the world as the first marital union of two virgin lovers“. I can’t explain why but I totally believed in that, and will always do, and even though it may seem foolish to a lot of the “cool” youths of today. But I’m glad I read that book.
I’d like to tag The Demigoddess, Corinne, Aoife, Americanising Desi, Anurag, Crowscious. And I’m sorry! (if you don’t like tag posts. I’m not so particularly fond of it either. So apologizing in advance!)